To ensure that this is achieved consistently and efficiently, we operate an Environmental Management System, which meets the requirements of ISO 14001:2004.
Our policy is to:
- Ensure that our staff act in accordance with this policy and in compliance with our Environmental Management System.
- Continually strive to improve our environmental performance and prevent pollution.
- Set and monitor environmental objectives and targets.
- Reduce waste and the consumption of resources (materials, fuel and energy), and ensure unavoidable waste is recycled, reused or recovered, where possible, or disposed of responsibly.
- Foster a sense of responsibility for the environment amongst our staff.
- Monitor and, where possible, reduce the impact of our activities on the local and general environment.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulations.